Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Rockport, '09 (part one)

David at the campsite

Not long after I returned from Deutschland, Dan and I met his family at the Cape. We were only there for a few days, and it was a blur of jet-laggedness and reimmersion into American culture. From there, Dan and I drove up to meet my family in Rockport.



Mom and I can't possibly be related
Chris got a little sun

Man love
Family at Sugar Magnolia's. Pat and David attempted to conquer the Greasy Pole
Food baby
Success!
And then....food coma
My first beach day was unfortunately cloudy
The boys








Lone flower. These flowers are normally spectacular, but the summer was cold and rainy
Kayaks










To beat the rainy weather, we went candlepin bowling. Pat was pretty good.
Chris was.....not so good. Just kidding, he was just goofing around.

No comments:

Post a Comment