Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm in London!

So, I have at least two posts from the last few weeks, complete with pictures, to post. Unfortunately, the internet in the hostel is soo slow that I can't upload pictures.

I am currently in London, staying in a youth hostel next to Hyde Park. It's actually a fabulous hostel - it looks more like a hotel than a hostel. Unfortunately, I am in a 6 person room, and the other 5 are a group of boys. But, that's how it goes. Anyway, the itinerary is Bath last night and today, London tonight through Thursday morning, then Dublin Thursday through Sunday. My goals for England are to eat fish and chips out of a giant newspaper cone, see Westminster Abbey, see the Tower of London, and take a tour on a double-decker bus. My goals for Dublin are to see some castles, eat some shepheard's pie, drink some Guinness, and see some sheep. My friend Maxine is meeting me here tomorrow night, and we're going back to Dublin together. I'm so excited! I'll post pictures asap, because I have some awesome ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment